Friday, March 16, 2012

Changes are coming.

I'm happy to announce that a new project is finally in the works.  Wizards Mutants Laser Pistols, the fanzine, will be exploding into mailboxes in about one month's time. 

Though I have had a lot of fun, I've found that my taste for blogging has diminished quite a bit.  Information moves so quickly that its richness is lost and I find myself gorged on many ideas but unable to sit with them long enough to bear fruit.  I think my processing speed is too slow to keep up with the blogosphere.

Zines, on the other hand, are quite slow.  Meditatively so, in fact.  And this is what I'm excited about: the chance to sit with ideas and develop them, and finally to create something concrete with them that I can keep, use, and enjoy.  If you're interested, you can get a copy to keep, use, and hopefully enjoy as well. 

So, more to come in the near future!

For those of you who are fans of the Lost Continent, new content will begin to appear in the zine. The old posts will continue to live here on the blog in their new apartment on the sidebar, "Lost Continent Archive."

No comments:

Post a Comment